Micro-Weddings at Catalyst Ranch
A micro-wedding is the “new normal” of your wedding experience. Designed to be stylishly beautiful yet affordable and sensible. It is a simple event created to give you the experience of the traditional walk down the aisle at a fraction of the cost.
Hosting a micro-wedding at Catalyst Ranch is the perfect solution for couples who are planning an intimate, creative event and want an easy planning process!
We will not let COVID-19 stop you from starting your future together in the way you envisioned. Contact us for more information on how we can make your dream into a reality!
We want to help you create the perfect intimate wedding package to help you celebrate with minimum stress and maximum fun! We have a fantastic package to meet your needs, with many items being customizable. This package includes:
- A ceremony & reception in POLKA room (30-minute ceremony, 4-hour reception) – officiant available at an added cost
- Professional event planning services including pre-wedding consultation, vendor references/booking assistance, and day-of coordination onsite at our venue
- AND a delicious wedding cake, all from one of the best caterers in the area
- Beverages (beer, wine & soft drinks) – Bartender is included
- Professional photographer on day-of for portraits and event coverage
- Professional music & entertainment services
- Décor Package options (provided by venue)
- Flowers for the couple & ceremony set
What will the timeline look like?
Micro-weddings are more structured in comparison to a traditional elopement. There has to be a timeline or guide as to how the day will play out. That said, the “day” is typically much shorter than a traditional full-scale large wedding and takes place closer to sunset. At Catalyst Ranch we are masters at creating the perfect timeline! A sample timeline is as follows:
4:00 pm – Reservation Begins
5:00 pm – Couple & Group Portraits at Venue
5:30 pm – Ceremony Begins (Invitation Time)
6:00 pm – Bar Opens, Cocktail Hour Begins
7:00 pm – Dinner is Served, Toasts
8:00 pm – Dance Floor Opens, Couple’s First Dance
8:30 pm – Cake Cutting, Dessert is Served
9:30 pm – Last Call
10:00 pm – Event Ends, Guests Depart
11:00 pm – Reservation Ends